Sliders. We need them. But you know what we need more? SkyArt sliders. Make them serious. Make them sexy. Make them silly. Make them stunning. Make them your own with our SkyArt Slider comp.
Use the 4 easy steps below, sacrifice a beer or two to SkyGod, and you could win your design for FREE (we know you like that word) and 50% off an Icarus Canopy!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Download the slider templates here and get designing!
- Email us your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your slider design on the Icarus Canopies by NZ Aerosports Facebook page and/or tag @icarusbynzaerosports in it on instagram
- Hashtag your entry posts with #pimpmyslider2019
COMPETITION CLOSES DECEMBER 9 2019
(scroll down for rules, fine print & stuff like that)
The Competition Low Down:
- You can enter as much as you’d like – no limits! Any slider design you email and post with the hashtag #pimpmyslider2019 is in to win.
- We encourage you to share your submission with your friends and on your own timeline and instagram feeds, but that is not required to enter. You can simply post it on our page and you are still in the running.
- There are prizes for the funniest, most beautiful, best graphic design (must be original), best text, and the best Icarus Canopies related design so plenty of ways to win!
- No purchase is necessary to win, and a purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- The designs are going to be printed on sliders. If submitting a graphics image you ideally need to have a vector format (.ai, .psd or .eps). If you are submitting a photograph it should be hi-res and if possible above 8MP (if you’re taking a photograph to use set up your camera for the maximum 10MP-14MP at 300dpi). The rule is the bigger the original file, the better it will look printed!
- NZ Aerosports Ltd reserves the right to use any artwork or entry for shameless self promotion, sales and print purposes.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to make sure any artwork they use in their submission is copyright free. NZ Aerosports Ltd will not be held responsible for any use of copyrighted material post competition. Which means you cannot sue our asses!
- Winners will be selected by a panel of professional canopy design viewers (i.e. NZ Aerosports Creative dept). It will be based on personal preference, blatant bias and what us and our fans think is f*%king cool.
- Our decision of a winner is final! No correspondence or bitching about it will be entered into.
- The SkyArt Slider Comp is hosted by NZ Aerosports and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- By entering, you, the contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted and agreed to all of the rules.